mgr Małgorzata Chwalińska
- The use of second and third generation sequencing techniques in protists diversity research
- Interactions of ciliates and their endosymbionts
- Photosymbiosis in freshwater ciliates: elucidating its diversity, functioning and evolution with single-cell sequencing, Preludium BIS Grant, NCN. Principle investigator: dr hab. Anna Karnkowska
- Establishing the protocol for high-throughput single-cell transcriptomics of microbial eukaryotes, New Ideas, Excellence Initiative Research University. Principle investigator: dr hab. Anna Karnkowska
- Monitoring diversity of microbial dark matter in expanding anoxic zones, Charles University 4EU+ minigrant. Principle investigator: dr Tomas Panek (Charles University)
- Laboratory of Genomics and Diversity of Prostists, Institute of Parasitology, Biology Center Czech Academy of Science (supervisor dr Martina Kolísko), České Budějovice, Czechia (July 2021 – August 2021)
- International Society of Protistologists (ISOP)
- Chwalińska M., Karlicki M., Smacchia V., Karnkowska A. Expanding protist reference sequences databases: a bioinformatic pipeline for obtaining high-quality OTUs from Oxford Nanopore sequencing. ISEP Virtual Meeting. Online; 2023.
- Chwalińska M., Sałek M., Smacchia V., Hałakuc P., Maciszewski K., Karlicki M., Karnkowska A. Freshwater protists diversity elucidated with the short Illumina vs long MinION amplicons of 18S rRNA gene. 51st Jírovec’s Protozoological Days. Hotel Svratka, Czech Republic; 2022.
- Chwalińska M., Karlicki M., Karnkowska A. 18S rDNA amplicon-based analysis of the diversity of microbial eukaryotes communities in the salinity gradient of Świna river estuary, 9th Intercollegiate Biotechnology Symposium “Symbioza”. Online, 2021.